Day 19: Shower Power!
Fulfilling my vow from yesterday, I arose this morning and drove to my favourite shop and bought a 'Deluge Shower Kit', came home and installed it.
After
Brouhahaha! This alone is worth the cost of the new boiler! To finally have a real shower that blasts hot water! I have already taken 3 showers just for the pleasure of it! Gone are the days of wretched dribbling! I no longer have to go on a business trip to get a hotel that has a decent shower, I can get up every morning and have the hotel experience in my own bathroom! And the best thing -- doesn't matter how long I stay there, or if Paula has taken a shower before me, there is no hot water tank, so the hot water never runs out or gets cold!
This only reminds me that the bathroom is in urgent need of a ripping out and makeover. Fortunately, I can re-use the shower, but that's about all that I would want to re-use. I am planning on this as my next project....
This only reminds me that the bathroom is in urgent need of a ripping out and makeover. Fortunately, I can re-use the shower, but that's about all that I would want to re-use. I am planning on this as my next project....


1 Comments:
Hi,
I know this is an old post but your shower is the same as the one in the house I've just moved into. The diverter valve is broken, so trying to identify the manufacturer.
Can you remember???
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home